I have the same gun in my game :)))) The Game is cool
A downloadable game for Windows
H1DayZ is a small First-Person Survival Shooter that challenges the player to last as long as possible.
This is one of my university projects created within a 3 week time span, it shows experimentation in audio, particle effects and raycasts. Thanks for taking a look!
Some assets within the game are from the assets store, such as the buildings, gun and zombies.
- Zombies: https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/30232
- Buildings: https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/62875
- Gun: https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/53729
- Fence: https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/11618
- WASD to move the character.
- Mouse to aim
- Left click to fire
- G to throw a bomb
- Added self credit on main menu
- Improved perfomance
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Do you have any intentions on continuing to develop this? I love wave survival games and I think it was great potential.
I actually hadn't opened the project files for this game in about a year before putting this game up yesterday. Unfortunately this game will most likely not receive anymore additions, due to the nature of my university course I have to continue on with the next project/polish my last one (Shiba's Quest). Thanks for your consideration though!